Friday, March 10, 2006

Cute things Andy said tonight

Tonight as I was getting Noah ready for bed, Andy kept trying to get my attention from his room (he was in bed already).

"Daddy, Daddy! Excuse me!!!" Holly is teaching him to say "excuse me" when he wants to interrupt someone.

I went into his room, and he said, "Come here, I want to tell you something. I'm telling God I won't squeeze all the toothpaste out in the sink again." He got in trouble for that tonight.

"I'm sure God forgives you Andy. He loves you very much."

"Yes, God's my friend. And next time you go to the grocery store to get wet wipes with Noah, I'll obey you and get on my shoes and socks."

"That's good Andy. That will be really fun if you can go with us next time. Good night, sweetie."

"Good night Daddy."

No comments: