Friday, February 03, 2006

Progress on Resolutions, My Knee, and a Minor Wine Discovery

I'm doing well on my New Year's Resolutions so far.
- Cook an Indian meal (check)
- Finish painting the stairwell (check)

My 100 pushups per night are getting easier too.

I twisted my left knee skiing in Quebec a few weeks ago. At first it was incredibly painful and stiff, but it's getting better and better. I went to an orthopedic doctor today, and he wants to do an MRI. I want to avoid surgery, but at the same time I want to be able to be as active as I have been in the past. I guess I'll just see how it goes.

By the way, I discovered in Montreal that "syrah" is a kind of wine. So, my favorite wine from Dahls, Les Sens de Syrah, is not one of a kind. Very cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The stairwell looks great, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

"syrah" is actually a type of grape... so, yes, you are in luck that your favorite wine is not one-of-a-kind!